My Association with Software Catalysts :
Initially attended few sessions of the training. (Currently located in Herdon, VA) Operated by Raj Mukhi.
Good things About Software Catalysts :
As described below: 1. Organized curriculum on BA/ QA. 2. Organized notes on BA/ QA.
Not so good things About Software Catalysts :
As described below:
1. Poor training- Trainer Chirag Desai only reads out from the notes, no practical training on any BA/ QA tools. (Ex-Visio). Sunny Nangia emphasizes on using youtube and external aid.
2. Vague contract- Too many clauses to attain.
3. Unclear intentions- Contract is mailed on the same day of signing with a deadline of 5 PM EST time. Also it is mailed in middle of training by Nirali Tonk.
4. Non transparent marketing- Marketing head Sunny Nangia is very unclear of how marketing takes place (Ex- Proxy, support, resume preparation)
5. Very rude and unprofessional way of communicating.
6. Very poor billing rate and relocation expenses.
Review Submitted on : 24/03/2013